The final shop inspection of goods in China
Some Russian importers omit significance of final inspections. They do not understand risks and do not want to increase the final cost to the end user. Many trust to the general guidelines on the Internet: investigate the contractor, bargain, ask for access to the plant trains. It is difficult to follow these guidelines competently. In addition to the desire to launch a new or widely marketable goods made in China, you should know mentality of a Chinese manufacturer, the cooperation and negotiation specifics.
We will assist you in final shop inspection of goods in China. Please make an application and our Manager will contact you in the coming business hours.
We pay much attention to order verification: we study your technical specifications, remotely call the plant for initial general inspection. We check understanding of their responsibility, compliance with technical specifications, availability of QC department (QC target, responsibilities) and finally we go to the plant to take a closer look, prepare a final report.
What is final shop inspection of goods in China
The final shop inspection of goods in China is a product quality control to protect the Client against any unpredictable outcome.
Usually in practice.
At one plant the goods are ok but at the other one, at the same cost, the quality of goods is poorer. In China the vendor’s work should be checked more often, especially new ones. You should treat the manufacturers' promises with caution. During final inspection, depending on complexity of goods, it is better to perform not one but several inspections at intermediate stages.
Chinese manufacturers have improved the quality level of plants, compared to 10 years ago. But even large manufacturers make errors or deliberately cut corners on the quality of goods.
Other risks at the plants:
- shortage or oversupply of goods in a shipped batch, when the goods are not sufficient or exceeds the required volume. At the RF customs the excess volume is treated as cross-border fraud. Even for some individual items. This results in fines, tarnished reputation and increase in inspections in the future;
- incompliance of product quality with the declared one specified in the Contract;
- incompliance with the packaging requirements or its complete lack.
- lack of certification mark on the packaging. The goods will not be accepted in the customs without it. In this case the extra costs for storage in the customs warehouse, re-marking or additional marking may be arisen.
- quality control of goods;
- quantity control of goods in a batch;
- packaging compliance check with the customs regulations;
- certification mark check on the packaging.
Please fill in your details if you would like us to help you in final shop inspection of goods in China. Our Manager will contact you in the coming business hours.
- Basic services
- Additional services